Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

How do I print iPhoto books in another country?

3496 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 16, 2010 12:36 PM by XP RSS
XP Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Dec 15, 2010 7:18 PM
My iPhoto '09 automatically points to the US site for printing books. I would like to get it to use the UK site and have delivery in the UK. How do I change the settings to achieve this?

Regards
Jim
Dual 2.7GHz G5, Mac OS X (10.6.5)
  • Old Toad Level 10 Level 10 (113,450 points)
    Dec 15, 2010 8:16 PM (in response to XP)
    You can't. You can only print in the same country that the credit card was issued in.

Happy Holidays
    3Ghz iMac, 4G RAM, 1TB HD; MBP 2.16 Ghz 2G RAM; 1.5TB/160GB HDs;, Mac OS X (10.6.5), Canon:i850/8600F, Epson R280; 4G Nano, 30G Video iPod; iPad 3G
  • Old Toad Level 10 Level 10 (113,450 points)
    Dec 16, 2010 9:30 AM (in response to XP)
    It should. You don't need to create a new account. Just change your online account information that's used with the 1-Click buying in your current account and that should get you to a UK print site so you can ship to a UK address.

However, I may have been wrong in my first response. In the iPhoto 08 Order and Printing Options the following is stated about European orders:

+Customers with a billing address in Europe can have their orders shipped to any European country where iPhoto Internet services are available. To see a list of countries where Internet services are available, see Related Topics below.+

I should imagine that hasn't changed with newer version of iPhoto. The original document is Which regions and countries print products can be shipped to.

Don't know if you have time to contact Apple at http://www.apple.com/support/photoservices/contact_us/ to see about your German credit card.
    3Ghz iMac, 4G RAM, 1TB HD; MBP 2.16 Ghz 2G RAM; 1.5TB/160GB HDs;, Mac OS X (10.6.5), Canon:i850/8600F, Epson R280; 4G Nano, 30G Video iPod; iPad 3G

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.