Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I share my calendar?

I have a calendar under @me.com in iCal; is there a way I can publish this calendar, like the way I've published +On My Mac+ calendars, so people who don't have MobileMe can view it online? They don't need to edit it, just to view it.

Or, can I copy/move all events in a MobileMe calendar to an +On My Mac+ calendar, which I could then publish?

Is it correct that people can view a shared MobileMe calendar if they have an iTunes account and log in that way?

Thanks for any answers!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.4)

Posted on Dec 16, 2010 2:35 AM

1 reply

Jan 17, 2011 6:25 PM in response to raryan

The only way people without mobileme can now view your calendars after the mobileme upgrade is if you share them to "everyone". If you share them with specific people, they have to be mobileme users.

The apple info on this is vague, because it does say they can log in with their "apple id" which I took to mean their itunes id too, but it didn't work for me. It just took me to the "find my iphone/ipod" screen on mobile me and nothing else.

How can I share my calendar?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.