Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"hl2_osx","community toolbar","Steam"

I have L4D2 running on steam and when i try to open the game this pops up "Were sorry, but the Safari browser version you are currently using does not support the community toolbar"

as i close out of them the steam app opens up. i start the game and then on my dock, "hl2_osx" shows up and becomes unresponsive and closes out.

Can anyone help?

this used to work the same way as i described above but "hl2_osx" was responsive.

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.5), 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB 667 MHz DDR2 Memory SDRAM

Posted on Dec 17, 2010 9:23 PM

11 replies

Dec 17, 2010 9:34 PM in response to R4STA

Hi,

Follow the paths...

/Library/Application Support/ Move the Conduit file to the Trash.

/Library/Application Support/ Move all of these files to the Trash: SIMBL/Plugins/CT2285220.bundle

/Library/InputManagers/ Move CTLoader to the Trash.

Go to: /Library/Receipts/ Move ctloader.pkg to the Trash.

/Library/ScriptingAdditions/ Move any Conduit / CTLoader related files in that folder to the Trash.

/Users/<User name>/Library/Application Support/ Move Conduit to the Trash.

Relaunch Safari.

The Community Toolbar software is not compatible with recent versions of Safari.

Carolyn 🙂

Dec 17, 2010 10:38 PM in response to R4STA

You may be looking in the the wrong library.

Open a Finder window. You'll see MacintoshHD in the Sidebar on the left. And, you'll see your Home folder in the Sidebar on the left.

There's MacintoshHD/Library

and Home folder/Library

The files you are looking for are in MacintoshHD / Library

The InputManagers folder should be in there.

The InputManagers folder doesn't exist in your Home/Library folder.

🙂

Dec 17, 2010 10:51 PM in response to Carolyn Samit

Thanks. However, i still could not find CT2285220.bundle (i only see CT1434207), also I dont see anything called ctloader.pkg here -> /Library/Receipts/ Move ctloader.pkg.

Next, is ct_sricpting.osax a related file as mentioned here ->/Library/ScriptingAdditions/ Move any Conduit / CTLoader "related files" in that folder to the Trash.

/Users/<User name>/Library/Application Support/ Move Conduit to the trash

"hl2_osx","community toolbar","Steam"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.