Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I import Signatures into Mail?

I have many "Signatures" I used with the original Eudora v5.2 (which no longer works with Apple's latest mail servers last update). How do I import those "Signatures" into Mail v4.4?

MacBook Pro 15" Intel Corei7 (2.66-GHz), Mac OS X (10.6.5), 4G RAM, 500G HD, AEBS-N

Posted on Dec 21, 2010 5:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2010 6:21 PM

I just looked through all the help tips in Mail and could not find anything on importing signatures, so I do not believe it is possible. As an alternative, if you have quite a few and can't remember the details on each, create screen shots of them so you can refer back to the details when creating them in Mail.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2010 6:21 PM in response to niteowl

I just looked through all the help tips in Mail and could not find anything on importing signatures, so I do not believe it is possible. As an alternative, if you have quite a few and can't remember the details on each, create screen shots of them so you can refer back to the details when creating them in Mail.

How do I import Signatures into Mail?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.