Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Low volume using M-Audio keyboard and GB

Hi:
Using an M-Audio Keyboard 61es keyboard (MIDI controller actually) with Garage Band 09. The volume is very low - basically need to turn everything up to max or close to it. Anyone else have this experience or any hints?

Thanks

Using a late 2010 15" i7 macPro

3.06 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB, 27" iMAC, Mac OS X (10.6.2), iPAD, ATV

Posted on Dec 25, 2010 1:54 PM

4 replies

Dec 25, 2010 4:34 PM in response to DHD47

I'm having what I believe to be the same problem with a different, but I assume very similar, keyboard: an M-Audio 49e. I tried raising the volume in the settings suggested by the website, which do raise the volume, but the volume slider in the main work area on the track always defaults to around 1/3 full volume –– incredibly frustrating. I feel like this has something to do with the volume slider on the keyboard itself, which I remember was functional with earlier version of GarageBand, but not with this one. I do not think that that solution has actually solved this problem, and I know that many others are having it as well.

Low volume using M-Audio keyboard and GB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.