Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Kindle app on iPAD

I recently downloaded the Kindle app on my iPAD. I have the 16gb memory iPAD and worry that I will load my iPAD's memory with books. Is there a way to save your books to iDISK? Or, once you buy a book on Amazon, is your book stored in some library so that you can still access it from Amazon if I wanted to remove it from my iPAD after reading it.

iPAD, Mac OS X (10.4.3)

Posted on Dec 27, 2010 8:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2010 8:10 AM

Amazon remembers what kindle books you have purchased so you can delete them from your kindle app when you finish. If you need them again, you can retreive them from amazon.

glor
3 replies

Dec 27, 2010 8:15 AM in response to Ghost Dancing

Ghost Dancing wrote:
I recently downloaded the Kindle app on my iPAD. I have the 16gb memory iPAD and worry that I will load my iPAD's memory with books. Is there a way to save your books to iDISK? Or, once you buy a book on Amazon, is your book stored in some library so that you can still access it from Amazon if I wanted to remove it from my iPAD after reading it.

No, there's no way provided to park your ebooks elsewhere. Not much need to, either, as they really don't take up that much space.

Amazon may well allow you to re-download a book that you've previously purchased. How and under what circumstances are questions to ask them, however.

Kindle app on iPAD

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.