Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

getting online in Peets Coffee

Wonder if you have a clue because I do not. my other office is Peet's coffee. Three weeks ago I stopped being able to use their wifi. Their pages takes forever to load and then the code submission takes forever and shoes a "can't see this page". I've used the Disk Utility, I've restarted, made sure my wifi is on, the airport was on etc. I cannot get online to any Peets. No problem at any other locations; my local coffee shop, no problem. have any ideas.

thank you all your brilliant techy's

macbook pro, Mac OS X (10.6.5)

Posted on Dec 29, 2010 4:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2010 6:29 PM

Try forgetting the Peets network in System Preferences. Turn off Airport. Then turn it back on and reconnect.
20 replies

Jan 2, 2011 6:16 PM in response to iphone calendar not synching

I'm having the exact same issue, and oddly enough it started 3 weeks ago as well. It has to be something at Peet's (same issue at Peet's in LA and Newport Beach). I've tried changing everything on my connection settings and it still won't work, but when I go to Starbucks, no problems.

It really ***** because I would much rather enjoy Peet's coffee than Starbucks "warm brown water" 😟

Jan 4, 2011 8:46 AM in response to ericacts

I think your wrong about Starbucks. I again today got on there just find. But just tried Peets again with no luck. However just to confound this discussion, an Apple user at Middlefield Peets just told me he has no problem with their wifi. What OS are you running? Also it would be good for this entire thread if everyone posted their dialog box when they can't get online. Mine says "cannot connect to server." What does your dialog box say when you can't get online at Peets?
Also I should say that my Iphone connects to the wifi at Peets just fine.
Thomas

getting online in Peets Coffee

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.