Skip navigation
This discussion is archived

Thank you, Apple!

2088 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 1, 2011 1:20 PM by MaXaP RSS
MaXaP Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Jan 1, 2011 12:01 PM
Hello!

First of all, Happy New Year to all of you!

In this topic, I just wanted to share with you my experiences with the AppleCare Support Service. Hopefully, some of you might find it helpful and would be interested to hear my story.

Well... In October 2008, I bought my first Mac computer ever: the Unibody MacBook Pro 15-inch. I should say that I immediately fell in love with that machine. I loved every aspect of my new laptop, but, unfortunately, it had some issues (well-known early adopters' problems). In the past two years, I visited some Apple Repair Services quite some times (display issues, problems with the graphic card etc).

One month ago, the display of my laptop had to be replaced. After three unsuccessful reparations and new issues I had after the third one, I called AppleCare Customers Service. I was very surprised when one of the AppleCare Senior Advisors offered me a completely new machine! I sent my old defect laptop back to Apple and at the current moment I am using my new iCore Apple Macbook Pro, which I love. It is stunning!

Thank you, Apple! I guess it was a good idea to buy the AppleCare Protection Plan for three years.

So, guys, always consider buying the AppleCare Protection Plan if you buy a new Apple machine and don't hesitate to contact AppleCare Service! Good luck!
MBP 15 Alu '10 Model, Mac OS X (10.5.7), iPhone 3GS
  • MGW Level 7 Level 7 (26,940 points)
    Currently Being Moderated
    Jan 1, 2011 12:21 PM (in response to MaXaP)
    Your advice is excellent, and Apple came through for you, as it usually does when one has the same problem three or more times.

Hope your new baby stays healthy,
    happy new year,

Photobucket
    27" i5 8 GB RAM, 21" iMac, 4GB RAM, 13" MBP 500GB, 4GB RAM, 1TB OWC quad drive,, Mac OS X (10.6.5), 15" G4 iMac, 15"iMac G3 DVD, 500GB Quad OWC HD and my beloved Cube

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.