Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Thank you, Apple!

Hello!

First of all, Happy New Year to all of you! 🙂

In this topic, I just wanted to share with you my experiences with the AppleCare Support Service. Hopefully, some of you might find it helpful and would be interested to hear my story.

Well... In October 2008, I bought my first Mac computer ever: the Unibody MacBook Pro 15-inch. I should say that I immediately fell in love with that machine. I loved every aspect of my new laptop, but, unfortunately, it had some issues (well-known early adopters' problems). In the past two years, I visited some Apple Repair Services quite some times (display issues, problems with the graphic card etc).

One month ago, the display of my laptop had to be replaced. After three unsuccessful reparations and new issues I had after the third one, I called AppleCare Customers Service. I was very surprised when one of the AppleCare Senior Advisors offered me a completely new machine! 🙂 I sent my old defect laptop back to Apple and at the current moment I am using my new iCore Apple Macbook Pro, which I love. It is stunning!

Thank you, Apple! I guess it was a good idea to buy the AppleCare Protection Plan for three years. 🙂

So, guys, always consider buying the AppleCare Protection Plan if you buy a new Apple machine and don't hesitate to contact AppleCare Service! Good luck! 🙂

MBP 15 Alu '10 Model, Mac OS X (10.5.7), iPhone 3GS

Posted on Jan 1, 2011 12:01 PM

2 replies

Thank you, Apple!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.