Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot Review Itunes Account

I recently created an Itunes account, but now I am having problems accessing the account.

When I log into the account using Itunes (have entered the username and password), I get the following message:

This Apple ID has not yet been used with the iTunes store. Please review your account information.

So I clicked 'Review', clicked 'Continue', read the terms and conditions, clicked 'Continue', and now it brought me to the 'Review Apple ID Details'.

All the information has been entered 'apple id, password, security question, birthday (day and month). The only field that is blank is the date of birth year. So I enter in the year (2001) and when I clicked 'Continue', I get the following message 'An Error Occured. We couldn't save your changes'. It has been like this since last week. I can't get this working.

What do I need to do get this account up and running?

Please help!

Posted on Jan 3, 2011 10:50 AM

7 replies

Cannot Review Itunes Account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.