Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing/removing frame around photos

Hi, I've tried everything but I can't seem to change the appearance of photo frames at all, after dragging them in.

Quote from the very bottom of page 15 of the iweb online manual "You can also change the style of the picture frame around each photo. For instructions, see “Changing the appearance of photos in a photo grid” in iWeb Help."

I then searched in iweb help but found no answers. Can anyone help me please?

Thank you for your time.

Mac OS X (10.6.5)

Posted on Jan 5, 2011 6:17 PM

6 replies

Jan 5, 2011 7:14 PM in response to sg1983

Welcome to the Apple Discussions. Select the photo you want to change, go to the Inspector/Graphic pane, click on the drop down menu under stroke and select Picture Frame. There you'll find many frames to choose from.

User uploaded file

Click to view full size

If you want over 80 more frames that are hidden in iWeb but available to choose from with some simple effort try the following:

The standard IWeb, Pages and Keynote applications have only 24 frames for applying to photos. This application changes the preferences files for those applications to make available nearly 80 additional frames: Frames and strokes installer for :iWork ’08, iWork ’09, iWeb ’08 et iWeb ’09.

User uploaded file

Click to view full size

Be sure to keep the install package as upgrades to iWeb, Pages or Keynote, and possibly updaters, will remove them and you'll have to reapply it go get them back..

OT

Changing/removing frame around photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.