Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps Updating that I have deleted

Hi,

Every time there are updates for the Apps I have purchased I not only get those updates downloading but I also get apps downloading that I have previously deleted. Can anyone tell me why and how to stop this?

Thanks

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.5)

Posted on Jan 6, 2011 7:06 AM

6 replies

Feb 12, 2011 9:35 AM in response to MattyMiles

I have a similar issue .. deleted the app from iPhone and iTunes, but when ever there are other Apps to update it start downloading the one which was deleted. This deleted app did have a download started before I deleted it. I stopped the download, deleted the App and thought no more of it. However .. it keeps coming back to be downloaded and @ 350Mb I don't want it!

Many be this is a similar issue? I too would love to know how to stop it.

Feb 4, 2012 5:47 AM in response to MattyMiles

This is bull, i love how any fool can make a suggestion and it gets posted as a solution. I also think its a joke that there is no references to any possible " problems" with any apple products or services. The logic behind Diane Wordsmiths solution has no basis for why this would work. And it does not work, I have apps that keep trying to update that I deleted the first day i downloaded them. Not to mention that I have been ripped off by more than one app, that doesnt get screened or tested by anyone from apple. Steve Jobs was a freak that must have ****** off the gods, so they took him to hades on the express lane. I can only hope. For 29 dollars and a 10 minute wait you can get the answer,maybe. Or for $79 you can get screwed for continuous ability to be told how great this product is.

Its alot like getting the right to vote between two incompetent liars. No thanks.

Apps Updating that I have deleted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.