Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MobileMe sign on

I have read through tons of posts and have not found one that has helped me with my issue. I have a full subscription to MobileMe. I was on a support chat after downloading the Gallery app and wasn't able to sign on. I was told that my subscription was cancelled and to register the key again and create a new account. This took hours as the registration page would time out before it would load the confirmation page. In finally received the MobileMe welcome email. Now when I go to me.com it has the welcome page with the install info. How do I get to my MobileMe account to use gallery and syncing?

iOS 4

Posted on Jan 6, 2011 7:22 PM

11 replies

Jan 8, 2011 6:46 AM in response to Carolyn Samit

I now have access to Gallery. Now when I sign into me.com I can only get the find my Iphone application to open up. I have no cloud icon in the upper left and the SHIFT ESC does nothing. Why can't I switch to the other application like Idisk, gallery and the others that are supposed to be part of my subscription. I have downloaded the dashboard as well. So what's up with only being able to see Find my Iphone? I want to be able to use all the features I have paid for on my PC!

Jan 8, 2011 3:50 PM in response to J24Keys

I am having the same issue on my PC using windows 7 and on my iPad. Now when I try to get to me.com it goes to the welcome page with choices of installing gallery, iDisk, email and calendar set up. All of which I have already done. I even tried the link to the calendar page in the news article. This is getting really frustrating.

Jan 8, 2011 10:46 PM in response to GinAA

It's not asking for my me.com sign on.

Yes, but if you want to log in to your full MobileMe account, your MobileMe account email address (ending in @me.com) is what you have to enter.

When you go to me.com, what is the graphic displayed at the top?

Is it a white cloud with 4 iOS devices behind, or is it 6 icons of mail, contacts, calendar etc.?

As you type your MobileMe email address, when you get to typing @me.com the graphic should change to the 6 icons.

Jan 8, 2011 11:13 PM in response to Julian Wright

Julian Wright wrote:
You cannot login at www.me.com using your iPad - you must use a computer.

Not quite true. You cannot log in to the site using Safari, true, but with other browsers here on the iPad, you can. For that matter, you can log on to MM using GoodReader.

Various parts of the site and variable selections of the site's functions will work and can be used, depending on what you use to access it. AFAIK you can't get full functionality there no matter what you use.

MobileMe sign on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.