Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I DELETED MAC APP STORE!! HELP!!!

Please help!! I have deleted Mac App Store and when I try updateing it again it just dosen't work!!! :((( HELP!!!

MacBook Pro 13inch., Mac OS X (10.6.6)

Posted on Jan 8, 2011 11:18 AM

4 replies

Feb 6, 2011 8:39 PM in response to vvanillasmoothiee

Heyy vvanillasmoothiee. The same thing happened to me and I have researched on how to fix it but I cannot find ANYTHING! 😟 it really ***** but my app store wasn't really working before, so I tried re-downloading it, but after I deleted it, there was no way to get it back. I think we should work together on this so if you find anything AT ALL about fixing it, just let me know, and same to you.

I DELETED MAC APP STORE!! HELP!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.