Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to set first day of the week?

I'm trying to set up my iPad calendar so that my week view starts on Monday. My calendar on my desktop & MoblieMe starts the week on Monday which is what I want but my iPad starts on Sunday (even though it has been synced with my desktop & MoblieMe too). Please help! Thanks!

iPad, iOS 4

Posted on Jan 9, 2011 11:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2011 1:59 AM

There is no option on the iPad to change the first day of the week, it is fixed.
12 replies

Jan 10, 2011 1:33 PM in response to Ian Parkinson

Probably changes on how the date, the time and telephone numbers are displayed. You can find a "Region Format Example" on the International page, so you an check different settings.
Oh, and it will change the description on the calendar icon: even with language set to English, the region format set to Germany shows today "Montag" instead of "Monday". So, I guess you should choose a region format that's close to your own language.

Jun 6, 2012 1:55 PM in response to 大狗bigdog

Actually, I tried both UK and Australia, and Sunday was still the first day of the week.

HOWEVER!!!

Woohoo!! American Samoa works, and doesn't seem to change any other formats (although admittedly I have not made an exhaustive search - just checked the International Example thing recommended by Matthias suggested.

Matthias, thanks very much by the way!! 🙂

OZones

How to set first day of the week?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.