I updated TextWrangler to v3.5.1 and after the update TextWrangler fails to launch. I suspect the problem is that TW is located on a separate partition and that there is a bug in the App Store updating mechanism.
When I downloaded the prior version of TW the App Store chose the regular Applications Folder. I then moved TW to my personal Applications folder on the second partition (been doing this for years). The update apparently succeeded as the App Store found TW in the personal Applications folder and updated it (verified through Get Info).
However, TW will not launch. It bounces in the Dock a few times then stops.