Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Annoying Black Box with Text

Ok, so my cat was laying on my MacbookPro Keyboard and when I came back from my errand,t here was this annoying black box with white text that I could not get rid off at all. This box pretty much showed everything that I was doing on my computer and I seriously hate it, so is there any way to get rid of it? Thanks!

MacbookPro 13", Mac OS X (10.5.7)

Posted on Jan 11, 2011 3:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2011 4:10 AM

JJBermudez:
This box pretty much showed everything that I was doing on my computer and I seriously hate it, so is there any way to get rid of it?

Is there a message related to the black box suggesting a problem?
Can you take a Screen shot of the black box and post it in your response. (Command + Shift + 4. Select area to be included by dragging across it. It should save to Desktop unless you have chosen a different location).

😉 cornelius
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2011 4:10 AM in response to JJBermudez

JJBermudez:
This box pretty much showed everything that I was doing on my computer and I seriously hate it, so is there any way to get rid of it?

Is there a message related to the black box suggesting a problem?
Can you take a Screen shot of the black box and post it in your response. (Command + Shift + 4. Select area to be included by dragging across it. It should save to Desktop unless you have chosen a different location).

😉 cornelius

Annoying Black Box with Text

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.