Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Manage Custom Sizes

I have run into an issue with Aperture that I can work around but it shouldn't be there, and I was wondering whether I am the only one who has this issue.

When I have a non-standard paper size and go into the print dialog to set up a custom paper size, the "Manage Custom Sizes" does not show up as an option at the bottom of the selection list in Aperture. It does show up in any other print dialog, such as Preview, and even in PhotoShop. What this means is that I have to go out of Aperture to set up a custom paper size.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.6)

Posted on Jan 13, 2011 2:42 PM

2 replies

Jan 13, 2011 3:22 PM in response to Kirby Krieger

Yes, I have set custom paper sizes this way, but the resulting prints have not been correct, either incorrect orientation or incorrect image size. After running through several failed large-ish prints, I decided to call Epson. They ran me through the print menu and told me to select Manage Custom Sizes. It wasn't there in Aperture, of course, but fortunately I remembered that that option was available in print dialogs outside of Aperture. The Epson representative had me run the print dialog in PS3, which I did, and it brought up the standard dialog box where Manage Custom Sizes can be selected.

Side Note: I learned from the Epson rep. that when setting custom paper sizes, my Epson 3880 will not print borderless.

Manage Custom Sizes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.