Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to sync flagged photos on iPad or iPhone

I recently tried to sync my iPad with iPhoto. I wanted to just transfer my flagged photos, but it doesn't want to let me do that. Does anyone know if it's possible to do this? Thanks.

MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz (Late 2008), Mac OS X (10.6.6)

Posted on Jan 15, 2011 3:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2011 5:07 PM

I am not sure if this will work or not, but I would try setting up a "Smart Album" in iPhoto with the following 3 conditions and then syncing that album:

"Photo" "is" "flagged"

At least that is the conditions in iPhoto '08
6 replies

Jan 16, 2011 2:48 AM in response to Stephen Snyder1

Just create an album called iphone and put whatever you like in it. Select that album to sync with iphone.
Anything you add or delete from that album will be added or deleted from iphone when you sync.
More ways to about [how to sync or copy iPhone photos to computer|http://www.softwarebbs.com/wiki/How to_transfer_or_copy_my_photos_from_iPhone_toPC], which help you to transfer and move your photos/pictures from your iPhone to your PC.

Jan 22, 2011 5:51 AM in response to Stephen Snyder1

I have this experience before. Here I supply some step for you ,hope that it may help you ~
First, create a folder in a specified location such as a folder in 'My Pictures' named something like 'iPod Photos'.
Otherwise ,If you want sub-folders e.g 'Zoo Trip', open up iPod Photos and create a new folder named 'Zoo Trip'.
Next drag all the pictures you want into that folder, nothing needs to be done such as rotating, re-size and such, iTunes will renderize it for you.
Although if you spend time cropping the pictures into a 320x480 image they turn out as a great portrait image on your iPod.
Connect your iPod to iTunes and select Photos on your device main page.
Browse for the folder you created called 'iPod Photos'. Press OK.
Click Selected folders or leave it as all photos. Your sub-folders should appear, if so, you are doing great so far.
Once done, click apply or sync done to the bottom right. Let it load the images onto the iPod, after all this, you should now have sub-folders in your iPod photos.

Message was edited by: admin apple

Message was edited by: admin apple

Jul 14, 2014 5:11 AM in response to Stephen Snyder1

This is how I do it in iPhoto, with iPad connected to a Windows PC:

in Albums, choose the Flagged album from the top row

Tap the triple dots, bottom right

Tap Select Multiple Photos,

Tap Range at top (turns blue)

Tap the first flagged photo that you want to transfer to iTunes

Tap the last flagged photo you want. (All of the thumbnails in between should now have a white check mark)

Tap Done

Tap Share (the box and arrow at top right)

Tap iTunes

Tap Selected

Tap Export

While still connected, open iTunes on PC

Click iPad

Click Apps

Click iPhoto

Select the new shared folder

Click Save to

Choose the location on your hard drive where you want the folder to be

How to sync flagged photos on iPad or iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.