Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

1 iPhone with 2 computers

I want to use my iPhone 3GS for both personal use and business use and sync the iPhone to my Mac Book (Personal) and a Windows 7 computer (Business). They each have the iTunes software application loaded. Will this work?

Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, Mac Mini Server, iPhone 3GS, Mac OS X (10.6.6), iOS 4

Posted on Jan 17, 2011 5:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2011 5:15 PM

It depends on what you are wanting to sync. Types of items need to be synced exclusively to one computer but if they are different types then it is possible. For example, I sync my iPhone to my Mac at home for most things. I do not sync contacts and calendars as I do that through MobileMe over the air. I am able to sync my work Outlook calendar to my iPhone through the USB cable.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2011 5:15 PM in response to sysx

It depends on what you are wanting to sync. Types of items need to be synced exclusively to one computer but if they are different types then it is possible. For example, I sync my iPhone to my Mac at home for most things. I do not sync contacts and calendars as I do that through MobileMe over the air. I am able to sync my work Outlook calendar to my iPhone through the USB cable.

1 iPhone with 2 computers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.