Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So confusing - can anyone explain how to set this up

I'm a long time Mac user, ical user, mac Mail user, Mobile Me user, iPhone and now iPad user. I have a Work and Personal Calendar in iCal. Whenever this new MobileMe and iCal came out, nothing works as I think it should. My calendars are on my mac and show up on my devices but I can't for the life of me figure out how to invite via my work address and accept invites again coming through my work email.

I've given up trying to fix it and would probably just start over but here's the thing. I don't know how this is suppose to work or be setup.

Here's what I want to do and I'm hoping someone could tell me the best setup...

I need my invites to go out with my work email account setup in Mail.
I need to have a separate work and personal calendar
I need to have my calendar show up on my iphone, ipad and my mac (I don't care about online mobileme)
I need to be able to accept invites that come in from my work email account (not mobileme)
I need to be able to add events via my iphone, ipad and mac ideally via push

I'm willing to nuke my entire setup if I can import in my existing calendars or at least the individual events.

Anyone there that can give me some direction? Thanks in advance.

MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone 4, Mac OS X (10.6.6)

Posted on Jan 21, 2011 11:05 AM

There are no replies.

So confusing - can anyone explain how to set this up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.