Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blocking ALL adult website access to my computer

Hi guys, some time ago i came across a program which once installed blocked access to a large list of pre-programmed adult websites & gave you the option of adding more sites to block that weren't on the list. For the life of me I cannot remember the name of it.
What I want to do is block adult (****) websites from our computer completely - not just through safari. I dont want to give anyone the option of accessing this content via Firefox or any other browser. I contacted my ISP some time ago to ask if they could block access to out house but they said they couldn't.
Ive begun the task of googling it but thought I would ask if anyone knew of anything specific.
thanks

24" 2.8 iMac, 2.53 15" MBP, BlackBook 2.16, G4 12" Powerbook., Mac OS X (10.5.7), 4GB/1TB HD+640GB FW800+320/200external, 4GB/500G HD,2GB/250G HD,1.25GB/120GB HD.

Posted on Jan 21, 2011 3:58 PM

2 replies

Blocking ALL adult website access to my computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.