Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AT&T Upgrade at Apple Store & AT&T Store with Family Plan?

Hi everyone,

Hopefully someone can help me out! I am on a family plan (3 phones) and all phones are eligible for an upgrade. One of the phones is going to be upgraded to an iPhone, and the other two will just be regular phones that att offers. I have a couple questions.

1. I have an apple gift card so I want to purchase the iphone at the apple store. Can I renew the contract and get upgrade pricing on the iphone at the apple store (so i can use my gift card towards the phone)?

2. After we have signed a new two year contract, can we head over to the att store to get the other two phones at upgrade pricing?

3. Or is there a better way to do all of this?

I'm just assuming we have the sign the 2-year renewal contract for the three phones at the same time because we are on a family plan. Is that correct? All of this is so confusing and att support is useless.

Thanks in advance for any help and recommendations!

macbook pro, Mac OS X (10.6.5)

Posted on Jan 23, 2011 1:23 PM

2 replies

AT&T Upgrade at Apple Store & AT&T Store with Family Plan?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.