Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete a location from places in Aperture

I am new to Aperture and in trying to use "Places" the pin associated with an address is in the wrong place. I was able to move the pins on the pictures I already had associated with that address. But in trying to use this same address for more pictures, it keeps putting the pin in the wrong place and I have to move the pin for every picture or project.

How can I just delete that address from "Places" and start over? I can't find any documentation on this.

Thanks!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.5)

Posted on Jan 23, 2011 8:25 PM

4 replies

Jan 24, 2011 3:31 AM in response to KatieKat008

I have been without my mac for over a week now, it is with the genius bar getting some work done. However (doing this from the top of my head) the data is stored in the metadata. So Highlight the files in question and got to Metadata and try removing the Latitude & Longitude?

Apologies if that doesn't work, I would 100% be able to tell you if I had my mac.

How to delete a location from places in Aperture

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.