Caches will reappear when they are rebuilt. There is another cache associated with the dyld item that appeared in the open files you posted. Below is a fix you might try:
If you see this error in your system logs or in the terminal
"dyld: shared cached file was built against a different libSystem.dylib, ignoring cache"
Open terminal, type in this command, press enter.
Type in your admin password when prompted, press enter.
First post and looking for some help on the above too...
I'm receiving a 'open (not responding)' with the following message:
Any help would be much appreciated,
Hello, & welcome to the forums!
Could be many things, we should start with this...
"Try Disk Utility
1. Insert the Mac OS X Install disc, then restart the computer while holding the C key.
2. When your computer finishes starting up from the disc, choose Disk Utility from the Installer menu at the top of the screen. (In Mac OS X 10.4 or later, you must select your language first.)
Important: Do not click Continue in the first screen of the Installer. If you do, you must restart from the disc again to access Disk Utility.
3. Click the First Aid tab.
4. Select your Mac OS X volume.
5. Click Repair. Disk Utility checks and repairs the disk."
Then try a Safe Boot, (holding Shift key down at bootup), run Disk Utility in Applications>Utilities, then highlight your drive, click on Repair Permissions, reboot when it completes.
(Safe boot may stay on the gray radian for a long time, let it go, it's trying to repair the Hard Drive.)
If 10.7 or more, reboot holding CMD+r down to boot from the Restore Partition, use Disk Utility there.
BTW, I should mention that it's quite acceptable to start a new topic of your own.
Hey everybody. I have had exactly this problem and could not find out what was going on. This morning I found out that I had a program SYNCMATE installed. I don't remember installing it but it was making it impossible to autostart/autostop the computer because it popped up a window asking to syncronize.
I deleted SyncMate and now the open (not responding) doesn't exist anymore.
Maybe a coincidence but............
I too had SyncMate installed at one time, but had deleted it. I was also seeing "Open(not responding)" in activity monitor – I installed EtreCheck which shows you all the little addons you have installed and I noticed a kernal extension from SyncMate still being loaded. Removed it and now the "open" process is no longer shown.