Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Comcast Smartzone

Hi,

I have a new MacBook Pro and it's my first Mac. I have a question about comcast smartzone page using Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard. When I open mail from the dock, I can't get it to go to my smartzone page on Comcast. It is using I'm guessing the default mail from Snow Leopard. Is there a way to open the mail, from the dock and get it to go to my smartzone page?

Thanks, Jerry

Windows 7, iPhone 4, MacBook Pro

Posted on Jan 25, 2011 6:22 PM

1 reply

Jan 25, 2011 6:50 PM in response to lyons00

Do you not like the Mail program in the Mac OS? Is there a particular reason why you want to use the website instead? Since it is a website, not a program residing on your machine, the best you can do is put a bookmark in your browser's bookmark toolbar for easy access. You will not be able to go directly to the Smartzone website; you will need to sign in first. So, the page you want to bookmark would be the Comcast sign-in page. After sign in, you get another page; click on email, you get the Smartzone page; from there you can finally click to get to your inbox. Because of the multiple clicks needed, I avoid going to that site like the plague when I can just click on "get mail" and don't have to do anything else.

I have Comcast

Comcast Smartzone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.