Currently Being ModeratedFeb 16, 2013 10:56 AM (in response to wjosten)
i updated my iphones 3gs software and now my wont turn on it just keeps flashing the apple logo then a black screen.
can u please giv me some advice as soon as u can plz
Currently Being ModeratedApr 17, 2013 9:59 PM (in response to Heathermb83)
Same is with my case, i just erased all settings and did a reset to an IPhone 3G, right after this it stuck at logo, i tried everything as explained but in vain, i am not getting into DFU mode anyways, is there any solution for me,
Your feedback will be much appreciated
Currently Being ModeratedMay 8, 2013 4:50 PM (in response to gobear)
After I Restore It Still Does The Same Thing, It Won't Let Me Restore My Backup Either. It Comes On But When I Slide The Slider Thing Over It Gets Stuck Then Turns Off Then Turn Back On & Do The Same Thing. Did Anybody Have The Same Problem? Somebody Help!
Currently Being ModeratedAug 1, 2013 10:07 AM (in response to TwinFolk)
This did work for me. Thank you for posting. After pressing shift+clicking on Restore, search for iphone on your computer and you'll find the restore fileRe: Iphone 3G wont turn on past apple logo! Please help!
This is what I did and it worked for me.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 17, 2013 3:09 PM (in response to gobear)
hey gobear.. you said to wait until the apple logo goes away.. your dumb thats my problem, IT WON'T GO AWAY THATS THE THING
Currently Being ModeratedJan 3, 2014 7:02 AM (in response to Heathermb83)
I've tried everything. It's not working. iTunes won't show up either. I've charged my phone all night too but the apple logo won't go away and whenever I turn it off and try turning it back on, it requires battery.
It won't let me restore either, in fact iTunes won't even show up when I connect my phone.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 5, 2014 2:02 AM (in response to gobear)
This was so helpful! Thank you. You saved my Iphone haha.
Currently Being ModeratedJan 23, 2014 2:07 PM (in response to Heathermb83)
1. Unhook your iphone (make sure it is turned off to begin with)
2. Plug your iphone into a wall charger - this will bring up the apple logo
3. Unplug from the wall charger
4. Reconnect to your computer with the logo still on your screen
5. Now hold down the home and power button together until the apple sign goes away/screen shuts off
6. KEEP HOLDING DOWN THE HOME AND POWER BUTTON- the phone will retart itself and the apple logo will reapear
7. Let go of all the buttons- you will now have the apple logo on your screen and are still plugged into the computer. Now hold down the home button.
6. The "restore" will come up on Itunes, say yes to all and update!iPhone 3G