Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot uninstall iTunes from Control Panel

Hello. I'm very sorry if this is wrong, but I couldn't see an uninstall forums, and it is to do with installing and upgrading in a slight way.

I am having trouble getting my iTunes to upgrade so I can put music onto my iPod Touch, so I've decided to uninstall and reinstall. However when I go to the Control Panel, the Safely Remove Programmes option, I can clearly see "iTunes" and can click it, but when I right click it, it doesn't have the option to uninstall.

I've had a problem like this with Steam once before, which caused me to have to search the Regedit and delete every mention of Steam. Will I have to do this, or is there an easier way?

Thank you for reading 🙂

P.S. For those of you who want more info, when I tried to update it it said it could not finish the upgrade and if it happened again to manually install it.

Posted on Jan 30, 2011 8:25 AM

2 replies

Cannot uninstall iTunes from Control Panel

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.