Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ACMT Certification Priveleges

Can anyone here tell me what privileges in regards to resources one may acquire once they receive their ACMT Certification? Apple Service Source? Tools? anything beyond a certificate and a logo?
Thanks,
Steve

20" iMac Intel Core 2 Duo - iWeb'08, Mac OS X (10.6.3)

Posted on Jan 31, 2011 10:15 AM

3 replies

Jan 31, 2011 12:49 PM in response to enggass

ACMT certification is intended for technicians employed by an Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) or Self Servicing Account (SSA), or for persons motivated to demonstrate their knowledge of technician-level service and support skills. For persons not employed by an AASP or SSA, attaining ACMT certification verifies skills and knowledge that may be sought by a prospective employer, such as an Apple Reseller or a self-servicing entity like a school system.

Apr 12, 2011 7:35 PM in response to macbig

I was under the impression that professional Apple certification went:

ACA
ACSP
ACMT
ACTC
ACSA

But after much googling, I can't find anyone giving the ACMT exam (I've already completed the ACSP). Would I be fine with just taking the Server Essentials exam, and completing my ACTC that way? Should I just forgo the AMCT entirely and just go for A+?

Aug 28, 2015 5:19 AM in response to ilethimgo

I know this is an old post but for other stumbling here like me....

ACA is seperate and ACMT is sperate to the rest..

-----------------

ACA (Management Basics / integration) - independant

ACSP can be upgraded to ACTC (same track) and with extra modules can turn you into an ACSA.

ACMT is independant.

In other words:

ACA (one track)

ACSP > ACTC > ACSA (one track)

ACMT (one track)

ACMT Certification Priveleges

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.