Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't upgrade IOS Apps because…

Hello,

I was living in Belgium when I used downloaded my IOS Apps. Now I live in South-East Asia.
I downloaded my IOS Apps from my iTunes Belgian account.
Now I updated my account address to Thailand and credit card number (Thailand bank).
Since I have done this, I can't upgrade my IOS Apps. iTunes says: "No upgrade available".
How can I resolve this problem for the free and payed Apps?
I do not have my bank account in Belgium anymore.

Regards
Ben

MBP 17" 2.8/1x4Gb/500Gb, Mac OS X (10.6.6), iPhone/iPad/MacBook 13"/iPod

Posted on Feb 4, 2011 5:57 PM

2 replies

Feb 6, 2011 7:20 PM in response to Minuit

Thank you for your answer, but it does not resolve my problem.
I am a mac user since 1983 (Apple), I worked for Apple for 10 years (network and database designer), this mean I know very well Apple's products and their software.

The problem is:
Since I don't leave in Belgium anymore, I changed my address in my iTunes account to Thailand and also my visa number since it's a Thai bank now.
Now with this address there is now more Apps available anymore.
I can't come back to my previous address because I do not have my Belgium bank account anymore.
But yes my account is still the same: @mac.com
iTunes Apps menu (left side) show me 8 Apps available. When I click on it, only 1 App shown to be download (Flashlight), but I already have this version.
Also, I remove an Apps inside my iTunes Apps -> no icon anymore, so it's seems to be deleted. But this Apps always start downloading an upgrade, the only one.
All my Apps were downloaded whith my Belgium account.
Maybe there is relation with my address (changing country), but it happend just after this change.

The problem could come from iTunes (mac version) since I can download the Apps with my iPhone (3Gs)
Or
with the Tethering. I connect my Mac to my Edge or 3G iPhone connexion (USB).
I should try with a Wifi, it happened in the past that everything was not working perfectly with the Tethering.

Ben, OSX 10.6.6, iTune 10.1.2 (17)

Can't upgrade IOS Apps because…

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.