Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Make particular Ical calendar on three week with different work hours...

Hello,
I work in shifts on three shifts per month and I'd like it to appear in a calendar for information to plan my appointments in advance, I do not know how to do this automatically for example
I shall desire to have a timetable as follows:
Week 1 schedule worked 7:00 to 3:00 p.m.
Week 2 schedule worked 8:00 to 5:00 p.m.
Week 3 schedule worked 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
How to put this up in my mac (I have a mobile subscription with me and two iphones shynchronisation calendars) and it is repeated every three weeks.
Thank you in advance for your help.
Sincerely,
Francois

IMAC INTEL, Mac OS X (10.6.6), Iphone 4.0

Posted on Feb 5, 2011 1:52 AM

1 reply

Feb 5, 2011 2:46 PM in response to fanadonf

Did you mean you need help with the repeat variables?

If so, you should be able to create an event with a time range, and go into custom repeat. Set it repeats weekly, every three weeks, while selecting the days of the week that are included in the repeat. If you have something different every day, of course you need to create a unique event for each by selecting only one day in the week dialogue that pops up for custom repeats.

Copy and paste that event like a template for everything on the three week cycle that you need to add.

Make particular Ical calendar on three week with different work hours...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.