Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game Center not updating.

I am having issues with Game Center, its not keeping up to date with my achievements.

For example I have Jenga and have gained 15 achievements where as game center tells me I only have six. Also I have Tap Tap revenge 4, game center says that I have no achievements and actually I have nine. I think that some of the others may also be missing achievements.

How do I fix this?
I have tried switching my phone off and on and logging out and back into game center, with no luck. All my apps are up to date and I have the lastest software update.

iPhone 4

Posted on Feb 5, 2011 5:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2017 8:15 AM

October 2017 - i'm having this problem. I was number 48 in the world for a game with hundreds of thousands of players. I would still be up there but after a week of not updating my wins I have slipped down to 56.

Pretty much a first world problem, but come on Apple!

37 replies

Mar 8, 2011 2:28 PM in response to Picture_Perfect__

I have the same problem with several of my games. The only consistent cause (that I can come up with) is if I'm not connected to a network (WiFi, 3G, etc.) when I'm playing the game, the achievement won't record in Game Center. For example, I completed half of Cut the Rope HD on my iPad on a plane (not connected to any network), and none of the achievements show up. What's funny is that later, on the ground and connected to 3G, I went back and got all my stars in the Cardboard Box. The achievement of "Cardboard Box Perfect" shows up, but it still doesn't show that I've completed the Cardboard Box; obviously contradicting itself is a Game Center specialty.

Ultimately I know it's not a big deal, but I'm a bit OCD and would like it very much if my game center achievements were accurate. I find it frustrating that there's no way to manually sync Game Center with the games when there are issues like this.

Nov 11, 2011 7:34 PM in response to Picture_Perfect__

Having the same problems. I have several achievements on a few games, but there is one that i have been playing the most lately; Contre Jour. When I updated to ios5, my game progress reset, but my achievements and scores were still in game centre. So I redid all the levels, and a new level was just released a bit ago, and I just finished that tonight. But the remaining 3 achievements were not awarded to me 😟. help 😟

Game Center not updating.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.