Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Visiting Apple HQ

I am working in a school in Singapore and the principal is interested in scheduling a visit for the teachers. Is there an email contact I can send the details to?

Custom built, Windows 7

Posted on Feb 6, 2011 7:22 PM

4 replies

Feb 6, 2011 7:42 PM in response to Dainslef

Hello Dainslef,

First of all, Welcome to the  Discussion forums!

Unfortunately, there are no official tours of Apple Headquarters. There is an Apple "Company" Store located at their HQ that one can visit that sells some items that are not sold at the normal Apple Stores (such as Apple logo products such as t-shirts and the like I believe). The headquarters are located about 45 minutes outside of San Francisco, CA.

All contact info for Apple can be found at http://www.apple.com/contact/

The address for the Apple Headquarters is One Infinite Loop Cupertino, CA

littleshoulders 🙂

Feb 8, 2011 10:21 PM in response to Alancito

See also this old thread: Apple HQ ...

Actually, that one is about visiting the Cappuccino HQ, not the Cupertino HQ. It seems as though no one who responded read the OP closely enough to notice that, though, because all of the boilerplate responses (from people who really should know that tours are available on the Cappuccino Campus) mistakenly refer to Cupertino and its unique policies.

Visiting Apple HQ

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.