5884 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 19, 2012 3:14 PM by Jordanmcorm
If I understand your issue correctly try the following to see if it works.
1. Copy and paste your Excel data into the Apples Numbers Application.
2. Highlight the data to be charted and create a chart in Numbers.
3. Copy and paste that Chart over into a Keynote page.
4. Click on the Chart in Keynote then Inspector and then Edit Data.
5. On the Edit Data page that comes us click on the Plot Row VS Column toggle on the top of the page.
6. You can then format the chart to your needs.
I hope this helps