Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook Not Loading Correctly

Hey everyone, I've searched everywhere for this and I can't find anyone with the same problem, or a solution.
A client brought me their MacBook Pro Model # A1278, running Snow Leopard. The problem is that whenever any browser on the machine is directed to facebook.com, the CSS on the page doesn't load, resulting in plain text with no images.
I can replicate the problem over Safari, Firefox, and Chrome; all at the latest versions. The computer is completely up to date according to Software Update. I have repaired disk permissions, Reset Safari, everything I can think of.
If anyone has a solution, or even just a similar problem, let me know!

Posted on Feb 8, 2011 7:41 PM

3 replies

Sep 25, 2013 2:21 PM in response to geekspence

Did you ever resolve this? I'm trying to allow Facebook while blocking inappropriate content for my son. Previously the parental control blocked all https, but after using terminal to find the host ip for Facebook and adding it as an allowed site, it allows Facebook, but it only loads as plain text w/ no images as you described above. Did you find a workaround other than allowing unrestricted web access?

Facebook Not Loading Correctly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.