Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get sticker off of Mac Pro 'foot'?

I was curious what product can I use to take a sticker off my Mac Pro. The sticker is on the 'foot' of the Mac Pro, right underneath the front ports.

The Mac Pro is a gorgeous machine and this sticker is driving me nuts!

Any help much appreciated, thanks!

Mac Pro, Macbook Pro (15.4"), 23" Cinema Display, Wireless Keyboard & Mouse, Mac OS X (10.5.8), iPhone 3gs (32gb), 500gb Time Capsule, OWC Elite AL Pro External Drive

Posted on Feb 9, 2011 4:18 PM

4 replies

May 16, 2012 11:21 PM in response to Snakedoc1306

Ronsonol lighter fluid in the yellow plastic container is 100% safe to remove any glue from automotive, electronics, and yes even computers (not screens) lol. You can use 70% iso alcohol (beware the ethyl--hehe) to clean any lcd or led screen as long as you spray the cloth and clean in a slow rotating gesture. I use bounty white one sheets only. Best buy actually sells one item worth buying. It’s their own proprietary screen cleaner which I have never seen any issues with. The only exception is most screen cleaners tend to leave a form of waxy film which prevents you from switching back and forth with different cleaners.

How to get sticker off of Mac Pro 'foot'?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.