Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone just went dead!

My iphone that i purchased in september just went completely dead. It won't charge, the battery was on 60% when I put in my purse and now nothing. Nada. No phone. Help! I dread having to go to the AT&T store or worse the Apple store.

imac, Mac OS X (10.6), Iphone 4

Posted on Feb 9, 2011 10:31 PM

9 replies

Feb 9, 2011 10:35 PM in response to JoanneD

Hold Sleep/Wake + Home buttons down for 30 seconds. Then hit Wake button. See if it comes on. Also, you might try and see if iTunes recognizes it. If so, try restoring it.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file
Check out the new remodeled MacOSG website! 24-hour Apple-related news & support.
 MacOSG: An Apple User Group  iTunes: MacOSG Podcast  Follow us on Twitter: MacOSG

Feb 18, 2011 12:54 AM in response to Mac-Medic

Hi Friends.

Please help with my iphone 3GS. It went down for 7 weeks, First when i brought it. It's version was 4.0.1. So i tried to upgrade it to 4.2 IOS. But it went down and stuck on apple logo. I have used GREENPOISON and REDSNOW to bring it up, but it didn't work. If anyone knows about it then please reply.

My iphone just went dead!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.