Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to open mdb file in mac os?

seems mac office doesn't contain access, so is there any other app can open mdb file in mac os?

hopefully it is right to ask such question here.

Any suggestions are appreciated! Thanks a lot!

Macbook, Mac OS X (10.6.6)

Posted on Feb 10, 2011 11:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2013 11:32 AM

I just bought your app and it's the BOMB! Meaning it works, not that it crashes. I just wasted over an hour with some aftermarket driver ($39 if I bought it) for Open Office and got some little dribble of my tables after a setup that was agony. Your app opened the files in 1 second to a perfectly clean interface and exported them just as nicely to my choice of several things that can open in Filemaker. I love guys like you : )

Terrie

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2013 11:32 AM in response to Community User

I just bought your app and it's the BOMB! Meaning it works, not that it crashes. I just wasted over an hour with some aftermarket driver ($39 if I bought it) for Open Office and got some little dribble of my tables after a setup that was agony. Your app opened the files in 1 second to a perfectly clean interface and exported them just as nicely to my choice of several things that can open in Filemaker. I love guys like you : )

Terrie

Mar 28, 2011 12:53 AM in response to hansunzhu

You might be interested in MDB Viewer, an app I wrote that opens MDB databases on the Mac. It can view and export tables inside an MDB database. It is not a replacement for MS Access, but it will allow you to get the data out of an Access database.

It is available on the Mac App Store. You can look at my website and read the documentation to see if it does what you need: http://jabakobob.net/mdbviewer/

how to open mdb file in mac os?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.