Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Galaxy S not supported

Hi Forum,

my company wants me to use an Android phone. I have decided for a Samsung Galaxy S to learn that it is not supported by iSync. Are there any plugins or workarounds beside of a Google account? I would like to sync by Bluetooth.

Thanks and Regards

Oliver

Power Mac 8 core, Mac OS X (10.6.6), iPhone 4, iPod Video, Mac Mini, Mac 20th Anniversery, iPod Shuffle, iPad

Posted on Feb 16, 2011 1:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2011 11:59 PM

Android phones are not compatible with iSync and unfortunately Samsung have not bothered to provide any sync software for their Mac customers.

You'll need to use "The Missing Sync for Android" from MarkSpace software. Not all data can be synced via Bluetooth (it's generally far too slow for the amount of data modern smartphones need to sync) but MarkSpace should be able to advise.
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2011 11:59 PM in response to Oliver Hoeveler

Android phones are not compatible with iSync and unfortunately Samsung have not bothered to provide any sync software for their Mac customers.

You'll need to use "The Missing Sync for Android" from MarkSpace software. Not all data can be synced via Bluetooth (it's generally far too slow for the amount of data modern smartphones need to sync) but MarkSpace should be able to advise.

Galaxy S not supported

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.