Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4 Mileage Tracker App

Does anyone know of a good mileage tracker app for the iPhone? I had an app for my Blacberry that would track my mileage with the GPS. You could set it to start tracking when a bluetooth device connected and stop when it disconnected. That worked great for keeping business records for the IRS. It gave start and stop address's and could be set to work weekdays from 8 -5. I cannot find anything close for my iPhone.

iPhone 4, iOS 4, Verizon

Posted on Feb 18, 2011 12:33 PM

4 replies

Feb 18, 2011 12:51 PM in response to wjosten

I have looked at that one, but does not use the gps for tracking, just snapshot at start and snapshot at finish, and enters a straight line distance. Not very good for getting reimbursed for mileage, and no way to automate the start and stop. Requires human touch and I can barely remember to put on my bluetooth set which I leave dangling from the visor in front of me. Thanks for the reply.

Sep 17, 2012 3:22 PM in response to desbaw

I would like to find a mileage tracker for the iPhone 5. If it worked with GPS as described above that would be great but as an alternative I would be happy with a mileage log that would work with dictation via SIRI. Does anyone have anything that is working ofr them? I was going to look at the link above but it says it is no longer available.

iPhone 4 Mileage Tracker App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.