Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie '11 Error Code -2191

Hi;

When I try to finalize a project in iMovie '11 I keep getting an error code -2191.

I searched and cannot find any reference to this code on this forum or on Google.

The project I am trying to finalize is only 19 minutes long.

Does anybody have any information on this error code -2191?

Thanks

Paul

iMac (August 2009), Mac OS X (10.6.6), 4GB Ram, 750GB HDD

Posted on Feb 21, 2011 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2011 3:03 PM

Hi Again;

I think I may have found a solution. I deleted the unused portion of the original video and now when I try to finalize the project it works without the -2191 error.

The original video was about 49 minutes at just over 2GB.

I guess iMovie chokes on that much data.

The project is still finalizing so I will let you know if it finishes without further error.

Paul
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2011 3:03 PM in response to phearn

Hi Again;

I think I may have found a solution. I deleted the unused portion of the original video and now when I try to finalize the project it works without the -2191 error.

The original video was about 49 minutes at just over 2GB.

I guess iMovie chokes on that much data.

The project is still finalizing so I will let you know if it finishes without further error.

Paul

iMovie '11 Error Code -2191

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.