Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing pdf file to jpg

My wife received an e-mail with a flyer as an attachment. The flyer has printed matter and a graphic. She wants to send just the flyer(combination of print and graphic) part of the e-mail message as an attachment to another person who is going to add it to an online newsletter. This flyer is in .pdf. The person she is sending it to wants it in .jpg so the flyer with print and graphic can be easily transferred to the online newsletter. I guess the graphics in the newsletter are .jpg files. Again,the flyer is a combination of print and a graphic. I tried changing the file from .pdf to .jpg but it didn't work. I assume the flyer couldn't be directly transferred or whatever to the online newsletter. Can I make a copy of the flyer in the e-mail by using shift/command/4 and change it to .jpg and add it as an attachment to an e-mail and send it to the person who is going to add it on the newsletter as is?

21.5",3.06GHz,Intel Core 2Duo,4GB Ram, Mac OS X (10.6.6)

Posted on Feb 22, 2011 2:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2011 2:26 PM

You can use "Preview" to do this. Open the PDF in Preview and save as a JPEG.
8 replies

Changing pdf file to jpg

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.