Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

O2 UK - No Service - iPhone 4 Mobile or O2?

Long story short. . . .

I have a iPhone 4. For a month now, I have had NO service from O2 UK in my region, both 3G and 2G networks. I made a complaint to O2, a case was opened, then closed after engineers found NOTHING wrong (yet other O2 customers are having problems). I was asked by O2 to swap the micro sim, which I have done. But still the problem is there. I contacted them today and told to either 1/ swap the sim AGAIN or it is the iPhone 4.

If I have had NO service from O2 in my region, yet it works perfectly elsewhere when I go into another region, it has to be O2.

But could it be the phone? I only ask as O2 have now put that doubt in my mind. Although I am pretty conveinced it is not the phone, but I wanted to check with others.

Message was edited by: Jonty71

Dell 1545 Inspiron -, Windows 7, iPhone 4

Posted on Feb 23, 2011 8:02 AM

3 replies

Feb 23, 2011 10:22 AM in response to Jonty71

I think you have answered your own question
the iPhone will work or it will not unlikely to be when it feels like it
It is an O2 issue no- one here can help you .
If you believe it is the iPhone go to an Apple store
having made a genius bar appointment and they will tell you the iPhone is working fine.
I am with O2 and their coverage can be very patchy

O2 UK - No Service - iPhone 4 Mobile or O2?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.