Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

dropped wifi connection

Ihave been looking over the post, has there been an answer from Apple? I have a network in a hospital I can not reset the router. I have tried rebooting, and reseting the network. Sometime I can connect then the connection won't work for a few hours, sometimes I can get it reconnected.

just wondering what I can try next

thank you
Joe

I7,15"imac,3 macbooks, 2 macbbokpros, 2 mini's, Mac OS X (10.4.10), 3 iphones, i PODS - 1st gen, 4gig nano, 2 3rd gen, 3 minis & one 5 gen, 4 touche

Posted on Feb 24, 2011 6:02 PM

3 replies

Feb 24, 2011 6:27 PM in response to Joe Cosentino

No promises but a system Reset cures many ills and takes but a minute to perform:
Hold down the on/off switch and the Home button simultaneously until you see the Apple logo. Ignore the "Slide to power off" text if it appears.

A Reset does NOT delete apps, photos, movies, music or any other data. A Reset does NOT delete any settings for email, network access, etc.

Also, you might wish to download the 4.2 User Guide. Pay special attention to page 170.
http://support.apple.com/manuals/#ipad

dropped wifi connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.