Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 4 link to car

Hi, I live in Spain and bought my iphone here all instructions are in spainish and as my spainish isn't that good I have managed my asking family etc to get the phone working as I would like. However, now I have a new car, helpfully all info is in Spainish and the garage who supplied the car very unhelpful.
My car comes with built in satnav and has the ability to pair up phones. But I cannot work out how to do this with my iphone. The car is a Ford CMax.

Any ideas?

dell, Windows 98

Posted on Feb 26, 2011 3:11 AM

2 replies

Mar 7, 2011 8:57 AM in response to verityvolvo

I have car stereo also that has BT on it also. Pairing the iPhone to the car's BT is the same as pairing a BT headset. Turn on the car's BT first, then the iPhone's BT, and hopefully they will see each other and pair up. Then just put in the PIN, and your done. Thats what I did for 06 Scion tC, with a Kenwood Stereo that I had installed because of the BT feature. Driving along, and a call comes in and all I have to do is say "Answer", is very helpful.

Message was edited by: SilverSurfer166

iphone 4 link to car

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.