Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Settings icon missing from screen

I think i accidently deleted my Settings icon on my iPhone 3GS. If i search for it it shows up but how do i get it back on my main screen?

iphone 3gs, iOS 4

Posted on Mar 1, 2011 11:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2011 11:26 AM

As it shows up you haven't deleted it. In fact you cannot delete it. Look in folders you might have created, or look at the applications you have in the screens illustrated in iTunes on your computer. If it's not been accidentally moved into a folder, it might have found it's way onto a screen beyond the maximum number of screens the iPhone can show. iTunes on the computer will show anything there.
6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2011 11:26 AM in response to Michael Fear

As it shows up you haven't deleted it. In fact you cannot delete it. Look in folders you might have created, or look at the applications you have in the screens illustrated in iTunes on your computer. If it's not been accidentally moved into a folder, it might have found it's way onto a screen beyond the maximum number of screens the iPhone can show. iTunes on the computer will show anything there.

Settings icon missing from screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.