Skip navigation

What happened to the att.com/ipad page & computer control of your account?

2693 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 5, 2011 6:10 PM by araym RSS
araym Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Mar 5, 2011 5:32 PM
Anyone know what happened to the AT&T iPad web page?

You used to be able to go to www.att.com/ipad on your computer and control your account: add a new data plan, cancel the current one at the end of the expiration period, etc. I used to visit the "Add Data Now" link all the time to stop auto-renewal, restart it again when I was ready, etc. Now it seems to be gone.

When I go to that URL, AT&T redirects me to http://www.att.com/shop/wireless/devices/ipad.jsp instead. That provides an overview of the newly revised data plans, let you shop for new iPads, etc. but no longer seems to contain that critical link. When I try to sign in to my account (up top) it takes me to a different web page targeted more towards cell or home phone users, etc. and not the iPad accounts.

Anyone know what's up and where I can still control my account using my computer & not the iPad itself?

Thanks.
13" 2.4GHz Aluminum Macbook, Mac OS X (10.6.6), iPod touch 2G 16GB, iPad 3G 16GB

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.