Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OS x 10.5 and canon pixma mg6150 duplex printing

hello all
after finally getting my canon pixma mg6150 set up on two laptops (the drivers from the cd made me have to reboot both my 10.5.8 and my old G4 running 10.4) but now i have encountered a new problem. the duplex printing & margin dropdown menu from the print command window has the duplex printing greyed out (since canon does not use the layout menu from the print command window). canon could not help me, the local apple strore could not help me. i was also unable to find a specific duplex printing driver from canon. so here goes, anyone out there with an answer for me...
many thanks

macbook pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Mar 8, 2011 8:04 AM

3 replies

Mar 22, 2011 8:37 AM in response to gozippy

Hi,

I'm running 10.6.6 and I don't have any problem duplex printing to my MG6150. On the print page, which opens up after selecting print from the print menu, there is a pull down menu "Copies & Pages" or "layout" depending on the the software. When I click on this the duplex option is listed. Click on this and then you have the opportunity for automatic duplex.

It works for me and hope it does the same for you.

Best of luck

Mar 30, 2011 9:26 AM in response to gozippy

I had the same problem and after a couple of mails back and forth, I've gotten an answer telling me to, on the print menu, choose "duplex printing and margin" and click on automatic duplex printing.

I've update the drivers yesterday and am almost sure this option wasn't available before... But I can be wrong.

I hope it will work for you!

OS x 10.5 and canon pixma mg6150 duplex printing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.