Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connect360 Purchased and doesn't install!

I've recently purchased Connect360 on the AppStore. I'm having some issues getting it installed. I've removed all previous versions of the software on my computer, and now when I go to the "purchased" section in the AppStore to install the app, it seems to download it and install it, but the app is nowhere to be seen on the computer. There's no preference pane or instance in the Application folder. I've done all the steps provided by the company to remove the old installs and yet the AppStore still doesn't install it. Has anyone else seen this? Does the AppStore have logs we can look at to verify that it's not erroring out? Please help I really need this software to work :S

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.6)

Posted on Mar 9, 2011 8:51 AM

6 replies

Jun 15, 2011 5:37 AM in response to a brody

I've contacted Nullriver 3 times now and have had no response. On the Mac App store page there now has this note:

Note: If you've bought the App Store version, do not download the Preference Pane version available on our web site as they will conflict. If you have the Preference Pane version installed, please uninstall it and use the App Store version found in "Applications" on your Mac. If it is not there after installing, you are experiencing an App Store bug and should contact Apple.

So it is Apple's problem apparently. So cananyone help?

Problem again:

I have exactly the same problem. I installed the demo version of Connect360 then used appcleaner to get rid of it. I then bought it one the app store; it downloads and says installing... then nothing! I've tried downloading it many times and to no avail. I've contacted Nullriver but haven't heard anything back.

Thanks

Connect360 Purchased and doesn't install!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.