Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Motion 4 HUD not displaying

I am using Motion 4.0.3 on a Mac Pro 2 x 2.66 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon, Mac OS X Version 10.6.6 with 16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 Memory.
The HUD does not display and I have not found a reason why. Anyone else having this issue?

MacPro, Mac OS X (10.6.6), 2 x 3 GHz Dual-Core Intel Xeon 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 FB-DIMM

Posted on Mar 11, 2011 8:54 AM

7 replies

Mar 20, 2011 3:54 PM in response to TonyEW

Hi, I'm having the same problem. I've moved all of the windows around and toggled "show hud" and "hide hud" from the window menu and from the button. I'm a new user and I could be missing something obvious... I put a filter on a clip and then select the filter in the project window under the clip it's associated with. Then I click on the "HUD" button or go to "Window" then "Show Hud"... No hud... I've checked the opacity settings and they're at 90%.... Please someone tell me I'm stupid and this is an easy fix........ Thanks!

Motion 4 HUD not displaying

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.