Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync Ipad to new computer

I have a new computer and want to sync my Ipad to it but it keeps saying it is sync with another computer and it will erase everything. I don't want to loose everything so how do I do this?

HP Pavillion dv6, Windows 7

Posted on Mar 11, 2011 3:41 PM

9 replies

Aug 16, 2011 6:12 AM in response to cfc8907

I no longer have my old computer. I synced my pictures from my old computer to my iPad and now want to delete some of these pictures but it will not let me do so on my new computer b/c it is synced with another computer and will only let me download pictures from my new computer on my iPad or that I have taken after the sync with the old computer onto my new computer. Help. How do I get rid of some of the old pictures on my iPad?

Aug 16, 2011 6:13 AM in response to Julian Wright

Help! I no longer have my old computer. I synced my pictures from my old computer to my iPad and now want to delete some of these pictures but it will not let me do so on my new computer b/c it is synced with another computer and will only let me download pictures from my new computer on my iPad or that I have taken after the sync with the old computer onto my new computer. Help. How do I get rid of some of the old pictures on my iPad?

Sync Ipad to new computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.